Senior Vice President, National Real Estate & Hospitality Professional Lines Co-Leader
Emily Loupee is a Bay Area native and Cal graduate (Economics) who recognized that the Los Angeles region afforded greater diversity and opportunity to expand her expertise in the highly specialized field of Professional Liability. She joined the insurance industry in 2007, and after distinguishing herself on both the brokerage side with Marsh and the underwriting path at ACE/Chubb, Loupee moved to Los Angeles where she joined Gallagher to rise to be the National co-practice leader of the Real Estate and Hospitality Professional Practice.
Loupee is a passionate and devoted person and professional. Not only has she raised considerable money for The Navy Seals on behalf of her clients, but she is an active member of Girl Scout Troops and a committed member of Willow Elementary School’s Parent Reading program. Professionally, She mentors young associates through the PLUS (Professional Liability Underwriting Society).
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Insurance Brokers: Teena Hostovich
- Women’s Leadership Series Panelists: Alice Juarez
- Earl Scheib Pleased With Wage-and-Hour Settlement
- Most Influential Insurance Brokers: Alexandra Glickman
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Finalist - Emily Allen
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Emily Yukich
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Kimberly Branscome
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Lisa Gilford