Armand Dorian. MD, MMM, FACEP
Chief Medical Officer, Associate Professor of Clinical Emergency Medicine
Keck School of Medicine USC Verdugo Hills Hospital
Armand H. Dorian, MD, FACEP, MMM joined the USC-VHH Executive team in July 2018 as the chief medical officer, business development, to help lead the physician medical staff as well as program development at USC-VHH. He is an associate professor of emergency medicine at the Keck School of Medicine, former chair of the Caduceus Society, and serves as a governing board member, a Foundation board member and community board member at USC-VHH.
Dr. Dorian brings nearly two decades of medical experience, as an Emergency Board Certified Physician and valued leader and administrator. Dr. Dorian is a compassionate physician executive who has been able to inspire, motivate and lead by instilling a culture of honesty, integrity, collegiality, accountability, and empathy.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Armand Dorian
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Christy Russell
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ONCOLOGY
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: CARL R. CHUDNOFSKY
- Women of Influence- Health Care: Vivian Mo, MD, MHA
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: GYNECOLOGY AND OBSTETRICS
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: CARDIOLOGY