Barnes & Thornburg LLP
Ryan Barncastle’s corporate and real estate practice is as diverse as Los Angeles, the city he calls home. His success as a lawyer can be attributed to the varied verticals in which his clients call on him as their deal counsel. He has amassed 15 years of experience advising sophisticated clients with complex corporate and real estate transactions and maintains a significant cross-border and international practice, broad exposure to a varied set of private equity and venture capital investments, institutional real estate clientele, an emerging focus on institutional cannabis matters, and an established role as the corporate legal advisor to entertainers, professional athletes and the companies they lead and support.
Barncastle assists with private equity transactions, debt financings, securities offerings, M&A, divestitures, venture capital investments and joint venture arrangements. As a transactional lawyer, he has garnered a background in a diverse set of real estate deals throughout the United States.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Corporate Attorney of the Year
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - DAN CLIVNER
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: SEMMA ARZAPALO
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: ALBERT VALENCIA
- LA500 2020: Law
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Albert Valencia