Hueston Hennigan LLP
Marshall Camp is a founding partner of Hueston Hennigan LLP. A former federal prosecutor and experienced trial lawyer, Camp has represented companies and individuals in connection with high-stakes business litigation, and in defense of criminal and regulatory investigations and enforcement actions. He has successfully tried numerous civil and criminal cases in forums across the country, and has represented clients in a range of industries, including technology, entertainment, medical device, insurance, and finance.
Camp is currently defending one of the highest profile criminal defendants in the “Varsity Blues” college admissions case, among other profile matters. He also served as lead counsel at both the trial and appellate court levels in a successful challenge to one of the most stringent, antidevelopment land use measures ever attempted, with the final victory hailed by the Los Angeles Daily Journal as “a major appellate win in a high-profile legal and political battle.”
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Vicki Chou
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Vicki Chou
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- MOEZ M. KABA
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Vicki Chou
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Moez Kaba
- 2019 Leaders in Law Honorees: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: VICKI CHOU