Daniel Bir joined Polsinelli’s national products liability and toxic and mass tort litigation teams as a principal in the Los Angeles office. He assists businesses with all stages of litigation on a variety of issues in various industries, including complex multi-party disputes with an emphasis on product liability actions, general liability actions and catastrophic injury claims. He has successfully argued discovery and dispositive motions, and has resolved endless cases through mediations, settlement conferences, and trial. His efforts in this area have resulted in decisions that assist clients in future cases and in developing long term litigation and business strategies.
Bir is heavily involved in the community. He has worked on pro bono cases for the Center for Veterans Advancement, a program supported through the Public Counsel Law Center to help veterans gain employment after completing military service.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: MARY T. McKELVEY
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: THOMAS J. YOO
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: ENVIRONMENTAL ATTORNEYS
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- RALPH CAMPILLO
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: RALPH CAMPILLO
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Attorneys -Dommond Lonnie
- Black Business Matters Speaker: Dommond Lonnie
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Ralph Campillo