With over $3 billion in career sales, and breaking the $400 million mark for closed sales in a single year, Tomer Fridman continues to be ranked as one of America’s Best Real Estate Agents by Wall Street Journal/ Real Trends. A celebrity and luxury real estate expert, Fridman specializes in residential luxury estate properties and large scale projects throughout Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Hollywood, Holmby Hills, Calabasas, Israel, and Europe. Currently, he represents the largest property in Holmby Hills; the Owlwood Estate on ten acres listed at $115,000,000, an estate Cher once called home. He recently brokered once of the most expensive off market properties at $60,000,000 for a development in Bel Air. His portfolio continues to include some of the most prestigious and marquee homes in the United States, and most recently added, the iconic Chow Estate in Holmby Hills which took seven years to construct.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Tomer and Isidora Fridman, Compass
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Tomer and Isidora Fridman
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Linda May, Hilton & Hyland
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Christophe Choo
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: CONNIE BLANKENSHIP
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Steve Frankel
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Santiago Arana
- SALLY FORSTER JONES