One of Malibu’s top agents, Sandro Dazzan serves as managing partner of The Agency’s Malibu office. Having previously served on the top-producing real estate team at Coldwell Banker Malibu Colony, Sandro has closed over $1 billion in career sales, including Malibu’s highest residential sale in 2011 and highest land sale in history. His rapid path to success caught the attention of Forbes, which featured him on its prestigious “30 Under 30” list, among many other industry lists and rankings. Rising substantially over last year on WSJ’s REAL Trends rankings of 2020, Sandro Dazzan climbed 41 spots to rank Number 19 in the country and Number 9 in California with more than $176 million in sales. Recent notable sales, clients, and listings include 31504 Victoria Point House for Kevin Durant. Since COVID and for 2020, Dazzan represented the buyer and seller on the highest sale (year to date) in Malibu for $34.2 million.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: IRENE DAZZAN-PALMER
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Irene Dazzan-Palmer
- Meeting of the Young and Younger
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Craig Knizek
- Broker Bonanza: The Top Residential Real Estate Agents and Sales in L.A.
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Adi Livyatan
- SANTIAGO ARANA
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Stephen Resnick and Jonathan Nash