Sotheby’s International Realty
A native Angeleno, Michael Williamson has seen the evolution of the Los Angeles real estate market over the past 40 years first hand. He has worked for some of the top agencies in Los Angeles prior to joining Sotheby’s International Realty. His experience and innate ability to connect with his clients led him to become a top producer year after year. He serves as executive vice president - Southern California regional manager for Sotheby’s. During his tenure, he has been responsible for 15 offices and over 650 agents that collectively closed over $3 billion in sales volume in 2019, the largest market for Sotheby’s International Realty company-owned brokerage in office count, agent count, as well as in sales volume. His vast understanding of the real estate industry allows him to effectively train and coach agents to anticipate changes in the market as well as how to best serve their clients.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Oaktree’s Marks Puts N.Y. Condo on Market
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Marc Noah
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Ben Lee
- Francis "Frank" George Symons Jr.
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Marc Noah
- Offices Shutting Down as Home Sales Plunge
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Rory Posin, RE/MAX Estate Properties
- LA500 2020: Real Estate