Josh and Matthew Altman
The Altman Brothers
Stars of BRAVO’s “Million Dollar Listing,” the Altman Brothers constantly push the envelope, accomplishing what few others have in the history of residential real estate sales. With million-dollar transactions on their table each day, Josh and Matthew Altman are responsible for selling over $4 billion worth of real estate. With access to over $1 billion worth of listings in the Los Angeles area alone, the Altman Brothers virtually own the “Key to the City.” Specializing in high-profile clientele valued at over nine figures, Josh and Matthew’s connections worldwide allow them to strategically market the most expensive unique properties in Los Angeles to real buyers. Their extensive network makes them a one-stop shop when it comes to buying, selling, financing, building, and flipping real estate. Last year they sold the iconic Razor House to Alicia Keys for $20.8 million making it the most expensive sale in La Jolla in 2019.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles. The Altman Brothers, Douglas Elliman Real Estate
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Josh and Matt Altman - The Altman Brothers
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Josh Altman and Matt Altman
- Josh & Matt Altman
- JOSH ALTMAN
- Passing Propane Torch
- Reality Star in the House
- Making Play for Barbie’s Malibu Dream House