As a LA native, Jon Grauman is intimately familiar with the city where he has spent his entire life. He boasts over 17 years of experience as a realtor, developer and (formerly) mortgage broker, and as such, he understands every facet of the real estate business. He has extensive experience in construction and high-end residential development, having developed multiple properties in Beverly Hills and the Sunset Strip. In 2019, Grauman sold 822 Sarbonne Road for $75 million, achieving what was the 8th highest sale in the history of Los Angeles at that time. Grauman and his team ranked Number 14 in the country with a sales volume of more than $227 million. Grauman was the developer of a modern/architectural house designed by acclaimed architect, Hagy Belzberg. The property, located at 1232 Sunset Plaza Drive, sold for $24 million.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Jon Grauman
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Michael Nourmand, Nourmand & Associates
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Richard Schulman - Keller Williams Santa Monica
- Resid broker, by dollar
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Frank Bruno
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Rory Posin, RE/MAX Estate Properties
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Billy Rose
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Michael Nourmand