Irene Dazzan-Palmer, named the “Queen of Coastal Real Estate” by Malibu Magazine, is known for her sterling reputation, 30 years of real estate experience and over $5 billion in career sales. One of the foremost industry leaders in Southern California and the nation, Dazzan-Palmer has been recognized with numerous “Top Producer” and “Top Listing” awards throughout her career. Prior to joining The Agency, Dazzan-Palmer was the #1 agent at Coldwell Banker’s Malibu Colony office for nearly 20 years, and the #1 agent in 2019 for all of Coldwell Banker Malibu. She moved to Malibu in her 20s with only an untested real estate license, selling one million dollars’ worth of property in her first year and moving up the ranks to become the top salesperson at her firm in under five years. In 2019, she had a sales volume of $92.3 million, making her one of the top ranked agents in the country.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Irene Dazzan-Palmer
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: SANDRO DAZZAN
- CHRIS CORTAZZO
- Renowned Malibu Real Estate Agent Joins Real Estate Tech Firm Compass
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Barry Dantagnan, Coldwell Banker
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Ash Rizk
- Jade Mills
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Joyce Rey