Hilton & Hyland Real Estate
With over $4 billion in sales since 2007, Drew Fenton has represented the most pedigreed and significant estates in Beverly Hills, Holmby Hills and Bel-Air. Born and raised in Los Angeles, Fenton came to appreciate fine design and period details at an early age. In his prolific tenure, Fenton has listed and sold the Playboy Mansion, The Frances Brody Estate, Doheny Estate and Rosewood in Bel-Air. In the past 12 months alone, Fenton amassed the historic sales of Chartwell, representing both sides on what was the most expensive sale of 2019, and the Bellagio Estate. Currently, he represents the most legendary estates on the market – The Owlwood Estate and The Glazer Estate. Specializing in significant properties, Fenton has a legendary sales record with an even brighter future.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Drew Fenton
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Drew Fenton
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Drew Fenton, Hilton & Hyland
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Linda May
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Stephen Resnick and Jonathan Nash
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Tomer Fridman
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: James Harris and David Parnes
- Jeff Hyland