With over 18 years of experience and record-breaking sales in Beverly Hills, Bel Air, and the exclusive gated community of North Beverly Park, real estate luminary Connie Blankenship continues to be one of the most sought-after agents in the industry. Known and respected for her discretion, knowledge, integrity and fierce negotiating skills, she excels at creating optimal results for her clients. After achieving gross sales upwards of $30 million over the past year, Blankenship has continued to close high-end luxury estates even during the current pandemic. Her most recent accomplishment was a $17 million estate in Beverly Hills which closed in June with a high profile prominent overseas buyer. In addition, last year, she was awarded the listing for one of the highest priced properties on the market, “The Park Bel Air” at $150 million. She has surpassed over $250 million in career sales and currently holds over $50 million in listings.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Linda May, Hilton & Hyland
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Rochelle Maize
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Rochelle Maize
- Barbie’s Former CEO Lowers Price of Dream House
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Steve Frankel
- Food Maven’s Bel-Air Manse Slathered With Extras
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Stephen Resnick and Jonathan Nash
- Mansion’s $250 Million Listing Priced to Light Fire Under Bids