Branden and Rayni Williams
Williams & Williams Estates Group
Hilton & Hyland Real Estate
Dynamic husband-and-wife real estate team Branden and Rayni Williams are the co-founders of Williams & Williams Estates Group in Beverly Hills. In the past year alone, the duo has sold five estates over $40 million and 20 over $10 million, including the $94 million Los Angeles house at 924 Bel Air Rd. The team also sold Jason Statham’s Malibu Colony estate for $18.5 million and music producer Mark Ronson’s Los Feliz spread. With record-setting sales in Beverly Hills, the Bird Streets, and beyond, the power couple has made a name for themselves as the #1 Team on the West Coast, according to the Wall Street Journal Real Trends 2020. Highly specialized in selling architecturally significant and one-of-a-kind properties in Los Angeles, the couple sold Frank Lloyd’s Wright’s Ennis House in 2019 for $18 million, setting the record for the most expensive home ever sold by the iconic architect.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Branden and Rayni Williams
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Branden and Rayni Williams
- Real Estate Agents Ditch Brokerages to Go Independent
- Rayni Romito Williams
- Malibu Home Sold for Record $110M
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Branden and Rayni Williams, Hilton & Hyland
- Mansion’s $250 Million Listing Priced to Light Fire Under Bids
- TOP DOLLAR