Avitas Wealth Management
Assets Under Management: $9oo million
Russell Evans is the managing principal of Avitas Wealth Management. He began his career as a financial advisor at Merrill Lynch in 1992 where he began to form the team that is now Avitas Wealth Management. While at Merrill Lynch, he crafted his own equity investment strategies and began managing clients’ stock portfolios, which he continues to do today. The entire team was recruited to UBS Financial in 2009. In 2017, Evans and his partners started Avitas Wealth Management, an independent Registered Investment Advisory firm, which has grown to 12 professionals managing nearly $1 billon in client assets. As the managing principal of Avitas Wealth Management, Evans oversees day-to-day business operations. Avitas Wealth Management is a boutique asset management and wealth advisory firm serving institutions and select multigenerational families. Evans is also the lead portfolio manager of the firm’s equity strategies.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Eric Taslitz
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Catherine Gerst
- LA 500: Bruce Munster
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: DAVID HOU
- The Money Book: Rebecca S. Rothstein
- LA500 Speaker: Bruce Munster
- Leaders of Influence - Wealth Managers: GREG SATZ
- RBC Wealth Management Recruits Merrill Lynch’s Johnson Prince Team