HCR Wealth Advisors
Assets Under Management: $1,100,000,000
Michelle Katzen has over a decade of experience in the financial services industry. Prior to joining HCR, she served as an interest rate derivatives trader at Union Bank and as a financial advisor at UBS. She was also a capital markets specialist at Toyota Financial Services, where she was on the groundbreaking team who was responsible for issuing the world’s first green bond in 2014. The $1.75B bond’s net proceeds were used to finance new Toyota and Lexus gas-electric hybrid vehicles and various other green initiatives. After developing her remarkable track record in socially responsible investments, Katzen has brought that expertise to HCR Wealth Advisors, and has helped to increase the amount of alternative investments we use for client portfolios. She continues to keep her finger on the pulse of relevant financial trends and educates herself and the team on emerging issues.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Michelle Katzen
- Leaders of Influence - Wealth Managers: GREGORY HELLER
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Greg Heller
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Panelists & Speakers
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council: Panelists & Speakers
- Leaders of Influence - Wealth Managers: STEVE WEINBERGER
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Steve Weinberger
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: GREG HELLER