President and Senior Managing Director
Assets Under Management: $2,004,828,393
Jason Ozur is president and senior managing director of Lido Advisors, co-chairman of Lido’s investment committee and is responsible for the management of Lido Advisors’ Hedged Hybrid strategy. He is an integral part of the firm’s due diligence on real estate-orientated strategies utilized in client portfolios and leads Lido’s team of over 80 employees. Ozur’s talent for scrutinizing investments such as real estate, hedge funds, and other alternative investment strategies in today’s volatile and uncertain market, has made him an integral part of the Lido team and a valuable resource for Lido’s clients. Jason takes on a mentorship role by helping the firm facilitate a company culture that is immersed in progression, excellence, and integrity. Ozur’s M&A efforts have led to notable financial gains for the firm, adding more than $1 billion of AUM just last year.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 40 In Their 40's: Jason Ozur
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: JASON OZUR
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Gregory P. Kushner
- Leaders of Influence - Wealth Managers: GREGORY KUSHNER
- 40 In Their 40's: Jeffrey Westheimer
- Leaders of Influence - Wealth Managers: ALYSSA WEINBERGER
- 40 In Their 40's: Alyssa Weinberger
- 2020 Leaders in Law Honoree: Growing Private Company of the Year