Brian D. Holmes
President & CEO
Assets Under Management: $802,483,197
Brian D. Holmes, is the President and CEO of SEIA, which, along with its affiliates as of June 30, 2020, manages $11.5 billion of assets. Holmes is one of SEIA’s four founding partners, who have shared over two decades of teamwork together and he currently sits on SEIA’s investment committee. He has been in the investment management business for over 35 years, maintaining a successful independent private practice with his team for over 300 clients. He is a past member of the Schwab Institutional Advisory Board and served on the UCLA Department of Economics Board of Visitors to enhance the curriculum of the Business Economics major. Many notable clients, executive groups, corporations, and universities have retained him for lectures, including guest lectures in UCLA’s undergraduate Economics and Investment classes.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Brian D. Holmes
- Brian D. Holmes
- Leaders of Influence - Wealth Managers: BRIAN WERDESHEIM
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2020: James R. Kruse
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2020: Paul Rahimian
- The Money Book: Charles Roellig
- Richard Ressler
- Road to Entrepreneurship Panelist: Gail Becker