Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
Samantha Grant, partner at Sheppard Mullin, is the first woman of color ever elected as Chair-Elect of the ABA Section of Labor and Employment Law and assumes the role of chair in August of this year. She is a nationally recognized advocate for employers in arbitration, administrative and trial proceedings. She finds targeted solutions for clients facing internal and external complaints while considering the business objectives and promoting positive organizational cultures. She is also a leading voice for promoting diversity and inclusion in the profession and leverages her role as vice-chair of the Minority Corporate Counsel Association to help law departments and law firms become more inclusive. Further, she is a strong advocate of promoting access to justice and service to the courts. To that end, she has served as a member of the USDC for the Central District’s Merit Selection Panel.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Alfred Fraijo, Jr.
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: CANDACE L. MATSON
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT ATTORNEYS
- Defense Lawyers Say ‘Reptile Theory’ Tips Scales
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Whitney Jones Roy
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: JILL PIETRINI
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Sascha Henry
- Ex-Attorney Fined $8.3 Million for Visa Scheme