Partner, Co-Chair of Communications and Media Industry Group, and Managing Partner of Los Angeles Office
Covington & Burling LLP
Robyn Polashuk has more than 20 years of experience in network distribution, both as a lawyer for Lifetime Television as well as in private practice, currently as co-chair of Covington’s Communications and Media Industry Group. Her practice encompasses some of the most precedential deals in the television industry, having a significant impact on how content providers make their programming available to viewers. She is called upon by an extensive number of networks and content owners, such as AMC Networks, The Walt Disney Company, Fox Corporation, NFL Network, Ovation, Pac-12 Networks, PBS, Pluto TV, Sony Pictures, TV One, Univision Communications, and ViacomCBS, to advise on high profile distribution agreements and transactions for both traditional and online video platforms and business models.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Robyn Polashuk
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: MITCH KAMIN
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: ROBYN CROWTHER
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Bruce Tobey
- Firm’s Legal Presence in San Diego Proves Brief
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: NEEMA SAHNI
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: RICHARD L. STONE