Pooja S. Nair
Ervin Cohen & Jessup LLP
Pooja S. Nair is a business litigator and a problem solver. She is the head of Ervin Cohen & Jessup’s Food and Beverage practice group. She handles a comprehensive range of employment issues including compliance, internal investigations, and litigation. She is able to understand business needs to help develop employment practices and procedures that are both compliant with applicable laws and practical. Nair has experience handling internal complaints to de-escalate issues and conduct discrete and thorough internal investigations. She also handles a comprehensive range of business issues in the food and beverage industry, including trade secrets, contract negotiations, intellectual property, licensing, and franchise disputes. Recent highlights include her work second-chairing a four-week financial fraud jury trial in November 2018, which resulted in a $20.3 million verdict for the client; and her work negotiating a $900,000 settlement agreement to resolve contract dispute between a food exporter and large customer.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: POOJA S. NAIR
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Pooja S. Nair
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Pooja Nair
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Ellia Thompson
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Ellia M. Thompson
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: ELLIA THOMPSON
- Bankruptcy Boom Puts Firm in Acquisitive Mood
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: MICHAEL MURPHY