Patricia L. Glaser
Head of Litigation Department
Patricia Glaser is head of Glaser Weil’s Litigation Department and tops the short list of trial attorneys in the nation sought after for high-stakes litigation. Respected as a business trial lawyer, she also provides general legal counsel to publicly and privately held companies across a range of industries, including intellectual property, real estate, entertainment, banking and securities. Her clients include Fortune 500 companies, major studios, real estate investors and developers, financial institutions and high-profile entertainers and public figures. Among her cases, she represented Sony Pictures Worldwide Acquisitions, Inc. in a dispute concerning production financing for the film “Wild Oats,” which featured Jessica Lange and Shirley MacLaine. Contrary to the terms of the parties’ agreement, The Weinstein Company released the film on The Lifetime Channel prior to exhibiting it in theaters. The court granted Glaser Weil’s motion for summary judgment and issued a defense judgment in favor of Sony.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Patricia Glaser
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: PATRICIA L. GLASER
- Patricia L. Glaser
- LA 500: Patricia L. Glaser
- Dov Charney Takes on Former Counsel in New Litigation
- Ousted Fashion CEO Tries on Another Lawsuit
- WHO'S WHO IN LAW - Patricia Glaser
- Zealous Advocate All Around: Glaser Built Firm’s Lineup of Lawyers Into an 'Embarrassment of Riches'