Bird, Marella, Boxer, Wolpert, Nessim, Drooks, Lincenberg & Rhow, P.C.
Naeun Rim is a seasoned trial lawyer who specializes in white-collar criminal defense and complex business litigation. She has secured acquittals, dismissals, and favorable sentencing results in a multitude of criminal matters and won arbitrations and secured multi-million dollar judgments in civil cases. Conversationally fluent in Korean, Rim received her B.A. from Columbia University and her J.D. from Harvard Law School. In September 2018, Rim served as trial counsel on the Bird Marella trial team that successfully defended Plains All-American Pipeline, the largest pipeline company in North America, in one of the largest environmental crime trials in California history. After a four-month trial and a series of deadlocks, Bird Marella obtained dismissals and acquittals of 37 out of 46 counts. Rim played a critical role in shaping the defense’s trial strategy and took on direct and cross-examinations of numerous key witnesses.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Naeun Rim
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: GARY LINCENBERG
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: PAUL CHAN
- Better Suited
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: NICOLE RODRIGUEZ VAN DYK
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Paul S. Chan
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: MARK DROOKS
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: EKWAN RHOW