Misty M. Sanford
Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
Misty M. Sanford is a partner in the Los Angeles office of Munger, Tolles & Olson, where she maintains a thriving real estate and land use practice, representing some of the world’s leading institutional investors, private equity firms, developers, multi-national corporations, REITs, foundations, non-profits and individual entrepreneurs. Over the last year, Sanford has left her fingerprints on some of the most notable developments in California and beyond. One example is her work advising the property developer Tishman Speyer on the Mission Rock development. Tishman Speyer is partnering with the San Francisco Giants to develop the iconic 28-acre development located across from Oracle Park, the team’s stadium. A member of the American College of Real Estate Lawyers, the premier organization of distinguished U.S. real estate lawyers, she is also actively involved in pro bono matters and community affairs.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MISTY M. SANFORD
- High Note for Baldwin Park Retail Development
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Jennifer M. Broder
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: LAURA D. SMOLOWE
- LA 500: Mary Ann Todd
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: GEORGE C. FATHEREE III
- WHO’S WHO IN LAW - MARY ANN TODD
- LA 500: Brad D. Brian