Laura Reathaford joined Lathrop GPM’s Los Angeles office and Labor & Employment team in September of 2019, tasked to lead the Employment & Labor practice group’s strategic West Coast growth plan. She has built her practice and her reputation on “bet-the-company” cases, in particular defending employers against wage and hour class and representative actions. In other words, when employers are faced with high-stakes, class and representative actions involving thousands of employees, they immediately seek Reathaford’s strategic counsel. She represents the management of both public and private businesses across the country in the banking, grocery, fashion, retail, manufacturing, healthcare and telecommunications industries. Her experience includes litigating a variety of employment disputes, including claims for wrongful termination, sexual harassment, unpaid wages, discrimination and representing management against union grievances. She has litigated more than 100 labor and employment cases.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2019 Leaders in Law Honoree: Intellectual Property Attorney of the Year
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: CANDICE ZEE
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Labor & Employment Attorney of the Year
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Labor & Employment Firm Attorney of the Year - Apalla U. Chopra
- JENNIFER ROMANO
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Tritia Murata
- 2020 Leaders in Law Finalists: Labor & Employment Attorney of the Year
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: LARA A. H. SHORTZ