Greenberg Glusker LLP
Becoming a partner at Greenberg Glusker early in her career, Katy Spillers has continued to impress by handling many of the firm’s most interesting corporate matters. Establishing herself as a leader in the firm, Spillers serves on the strategic planning committee and for the past four years has led the firm’s international legal efforts as a member of the board of the World Law Group, a global network of leading independent law firms. She has been involved in both lateral and associate recruiting and mentorship throughout her career. With a focus on representing women CEOs and founders, Spillers handles a broad range of business transactions for entrepreneurs as well as emerging growth and middle-market companies. Spillers represents clients in a wide variety of industries, but has particular expertise advising branded consumer products, technology/new media and entertainment companies.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Bonnie E. Eskenazi
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: BONNIE ESKENAZI
- 2020 Leaders in Law Honoree: Real Estate Attorney of the Year
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Real Estate Attorney of the Year
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Priya S. Sopori
- Century City Firm Bucks Trend With New Hires
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Margaret Lodise