Kathryn F. Edgerton
Nelson Hardiman LLP
A key member of Nelson Hardiman’s Regulatory Compliance and Transactional practice groups, Kathryn F. Edgerton has built a significant practice advising hospitals, physician organizations, long-term and behavioral health providers, telemedicine providers, home health providers, medical spas, and other health-related organizations on the complex transactional and regulatory issues impacting the healthcare industry. Edgerton has originated 82 of her own clients. While many came by client referral, which speaks highly of her legal acumen, others learned of her through her 24 speaking engagements over the past three years. Edgerton’s superpower, however, is her organizational skill, which enabled her to flawlessly juggle 171 firm matters (101 related to addiction treatment) since the beginning of 2018. With unparalleled success and productivity, it’s no wonder Nelson Hardiman made her the youngest female partner in the firm’s history.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards 2018: PAUL GOMEZ
- Up With Smoke
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: HEALTHCARE ATTORNEYS
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Lisa Van
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: HealthCare Firm Attorney of the Year - Gerry Hinkley
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: NICOLE RODRIGUEZ VAN DYK
- Influential Women in Accounting: LAUREN HAVERLOCK
- Health Care 2018 - A Roundtable Discussion