Jennifer M. Broder
Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
With a diverse practice that intersects corporate and securities law and includes advising a range of high-profile clients, Jennifer M. Broder is widely recognized as a rising star in law. Broder was elected to the Munger, Tolles & Olson partnership in 2019 at 35, after only six years with the firm. Since becoming partner, Broder has played pivotal roles on many of Munger’s most significant corporate transactions. Prior to joining the firm, Broder served as a law clerk to the Honorable Leo E. Strine, Jr. while he was Chancellor on the Delaware Court of Chancery. In addition to maintaining a thriving corporate law practice, Broder is actively involved in the Los Angeles community and the legal community nationwide. She is also a member of the Wolters Kluwer Securities Law Advisory Board.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MISTY M. SANFORD
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Misty M. Sanford
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: GEORGE C. FATHEREE III
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: KELLY M. KLAUS
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: HAILYN J. CHEN
- Data Attacks Open Up New Cyberspace for Firms
- LA 500: Mary Ann Todd