Irene Y. Lee
Russ August & Kabat
Irene Lee is a partner at Russ August & Kabat, where she focuses her practice on all aspects of intellectual property, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, and IP licensing. Lee has extensive experience in trademark and copyright prosecution, litigation, and licensing with an emphasis on global brand expansion and management through strategic trademark and copyright protection and enforcement programs. In addition, as a registered patent attorney, Irene employs her patent prosecution experience in strategizing patent litigation and licensing issues. Lee represents clients in a wide range of industries, including automobile, entertainment, fashion, advertising, pharmaceutical, integrated circuits, security and surveillance, housewares, baby products, and food and beverages. Clients from varying industries seek and heed Lee’s advice and her peers respect her opinion because of her considered and precise legal analysis balanced against her practical and pragmatic approach to legal problems with real life solutions.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: IRENE Y. LEE
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Irene Y. Lee
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: IRENE Y. LEE
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Irene Lee
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Irene Lee
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: IRENE Y. LEE
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Carolyn Toto
- IP & Licensing Law: A Roundtable Discussion