Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
Dayna Nicholson’s outstanding dedication and commitment to ensuring that her clients’ patients receive high quality healthcare has made her a change agent in her field. A self-described “evaluator,” Nicholson delivers clear and accurate assessments of the healthcare legal landscape in the context of each client’s unique situation, supporting them so they can focus on innovating and improving patient care. Nicholson is a well-versed healthcare attorney who joined Davis Wright Tremaine in 2017. Her practice focuses on operations, regulatory compliance, peer review, credentialing, and corporate and medical staff governance. Her experience also extends to patient information privacy (including data breaches), appeals of state-issued administrative penalties, Medicare and Medi-Cal certification, and emergency-care requirements. She collaborates closely with hospitals, medical staff, ancillary providers, medical groups, clinical labs, medical device retailers, and other players in the healthcare space to identify and implement solutions to common and complex legal hurdles.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: CAMILO ECHAVARRIA
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Julie Capell
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: JOHN LECRONE
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Nancy Clapp
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: JANET GRUMER
- Leaders in Law 2018: In-House Counsel Nominees - Peter E. Braveman
- Leaders in Law 2018 In-House Counsel of the Year Finalists: Peter E. Braveman
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Scott Commerson