Partner; Co-chair, West Coast Litigation Group
Celeste Brecht has accomplished more before the age of forty than many lawyers do in their entire career. In 2019 she became an equity partner, and in 2020 she was named co-chair of Venable’s California litigation group, which includes 50 attorneys in offices in Los Angeles and San Francisco. She is also an accomplished first-chair trial lawyer who has led and been a member of multiple trial teams in state and federal courts, has successfully argued before the California Courts of Appeal, and has obtained favorable jury verdicts and results in a variety of administrative forums. Brecht is on the board of governors and serves as co-chair of the courts committee for the Los Angeles chapter of the Association of Business Trial Lawyers (ABTL), an organization that provides a forum in which litigators and judges meet to address issues important to business trial lawyers.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Celeste Brecht
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: CELESTE BRECHT
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- JOSEPH N. AKROTIRIANAKIS
- Firm Looks to Get Ball Rolling With Sports Clients
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: ROBYN CROWTHER
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- BRAD D. BRIAN
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: WILLIAM J. BRIGGS, II