Hahn & Hahn LLP
Candice Rogers is a member of Hahn & Hahn’s litigation practice group. She practices primarily in the area of family law including premarital agreements, postnuptial agreements, dissolution of marriage, property division, custody and support. She is a Certified Family Law Specialist, certified by The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization, skilled in handling complex family law matters. Rogers drafts and negotiates complex premarital agreements, post nuptial agreements, and cohabitation agreements for high profile and high net worth clients, each with unique business and income structures. She has settled and litigated numerous dissolution of marriage actions involving highly contested custody disputes, and complicated income and property issues. She has served on the board of directors for the Harriett Buhai Center For Family Law for the past seven years, two of which served as president of the board.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Dana Lowy
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Stacy D. Phillips
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: STACY D. PHILLIPS
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: DOREEN MARIE OLSON
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: SAMANTHA F. SPECTOR
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: MARC ANDRÉ BERTET
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: DANA LOWY
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Doreen Marie Olson