Bonnie E. Eskenazi
Greenberg Glusker LLP
While Bonnie Eskenazi had an early interest in theater as a teenager, she also enjoyed studying politics and law. This led to a successful practice in entertainment law where she has been able to combine her two passions, regularly handling groundbreaking matters and some of Hollywood’s most high profile and landmark entertainment disputes. Eskenazi represents plaintiffs and defendants in a variety of entertainment litigation matters, including disputes about royalties and profit participation, copyright ownership, trademarks, idea theft, contracts, defamation, invasion of privacy, merchandise and licensing, music distribution, and new technology. Demonstrating the uniqueness of her practice, Eskenazi also handles various entertainment transactional matters, and serves as the outside general counsel for the Estate of Bob Marley, including having negotiated a ground-breaking cannabis branding deal for Marley Natural, and protecting the copyrights, trademark rights and publicity rights of the reggae icon.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Bonnie Eskenazi
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: BONNIE ESKENAZI
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: RHONDA TROTTER
- Work/Life Balance: Bonnie Eskenazi
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: KATHERINE DUGDALE
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: JULIE A. SHEPARD
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: AMBER MELIUS
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Jenifer Wallis