Ann Marie Mortimer
Managing Partner of the Los Angeles Office
Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP
At the cutting edge of class action litigation, Hunton Andrews Kurth’s Ann Marie Mortimer is one of the premier attorneys in Los Angeles and statewide, handling an impressive volume of high-profile complex business, data security, false advertising, unfair competition, environmental tort claims and related litigation risk from regulatory investigations for some of the nation’s largest public and private companies. An elite litigator and a strategic problem solver focused on achieving positive business results in complex cases, Mortimer has a reputation for helping tech giants and well-known global brands navigate multifaceted, high-profile litigation that threatens their fundamental business. She is one of only a handful of female managing partners in California. As the founder and managing partner of the thriving Los Angeles office, she co-heads Hunton Andrews Kurth’s commercial litigation practice and is a member of her 1,000-lawyer firm’s Executive Committee.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- ANN MARIE MORTIMER
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: ANN MARIE MORTIMER
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Ann Marie Mortimer
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: ANN MARIE MORTIMER
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: ENVIRONMENTAL ATTORNEYS
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: ANN MARIE MORTIMER
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- ROLAND M. JUAREZ
- Thriving In Their 40's: Jason Kim