Reddock Law Group
A practicing attorney for nearly 25 years, Angela Reddock-Wright is regarded as a “go-to” attorney and human resources professional when it comes to any issues dealing with the workplace. Reddock- Wright is the founding & managing partner of the Reddock Law Group, a boutique, minority, and woman-owned dispute resolution and investigations law firm based in downtown Los Angeles, focused on the resolution of employment and labor law, Title IX sexual assault, hazing, and bullying legal claims through the alternative dispute resolution, investigation, and other neutral processes. Prior to opening the Reddock Law Group in 2011, Reddock-Wright was an employment and labor law litigator for 15 years. During this time, she represented clients in the full gamut of employment and labor law cases, including wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, public policy and wage and hour claims. As a full-time neutral and investigator for the last nine years, Reddock-Wright handles similar cases.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Minority Attorney's in Los Angeles: ANGELA REDDOCK-WRIGHT
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: ANGELA J. REDDOCK-WRIGHT
- Work/Life: Angela Reddock-Wright
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Angela Reddock-Wright
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Carmen J. Cole
- Human Resources, Staffing & Employment: HR Pros Claim Today’s Workplace Leave Policies are Behind the Times
- Labor and Employment: A Roundtable Discussion
- Human Resources, Staffing & Employment: A Holiday Stocking for California Businesses - Treats or Lumps of Coal Heading into 2018