Manager, Family Office & Business Management Services
After graduating from USC, Velma Coronado joined Armanino where she is now a manager in the Business Management Group and works closely with family offices and other high net worth individuals and their closely held entities. Coronado’s extensive experience in both the private and public sector, coupled with her passion to helping people, allows her to advise and provide wealth preservation techniques and services to her clients.
Coronado commenced her career providing attestation and tax services in various industries such as real estate, manufacturing, law firms, and high-net worth. In addition to her experience in public accounting, Coronado supported the director of finance at a privately held REIT where she was responsible for the financial accounting and reporting of three funds. She is a member of the Armanino Women’s Action Network and Armanino’s IDEAL group (Inclusion of Diverse Employees and Leaders).
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: ELIZABETH VU
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: MIHO IKEDA
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: KARLA CHAVEZ LUNA
- 40 In Their 40's: Karla Chavez Luna
- Influential Women in Accounting: ELIZA MINASSIAN
- Influential Women in Accounting: KARLA CHAVEZ LUNA
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Karla Chavez Luna
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 9. TAMARA HUGHES GUSTAVSON