Partner, Tax Services
RSM US LLP
Susan Lee is a tax partner and the Food & Beverage industry leader at RSM’s Los Angeles office. She has over 25 years of experience providing federal and state tax consulting and compliance services to middle market companies. Many of the clients served by Susan are partnerships, corporations and high net worth individuals with business operations in multi-states and in foreign countries.
Lee serves as a first choice advisor and seeks to understand the client’s industry, business operations, challenges and tax opportunities. She helps her clients understand how recent tax reforms and state and local tax pronouncements affect their business and provides tax planning ideas to both the business and the owners. In addition to tax consulting and compliance services, Lee has represented clients before the IRS, state and local tax examinations. Born in Seoul, Korea and raised in Southern California, Lee speaks both English and Korean.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: KAREN JONG
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Joanna Li
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2018: DEAN JOAQUIN
- State of Accounting: Doing Business in LA: Current Challenges and Potential Opportunities
- Diversity & Inclusion - CEO & Leadership Panel: Akash Sehgal
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2019: Dean Joaquin
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: MOHAMED SOBHY
- The Business of Accounting: A Discussion with the Experts