Gumbiner Savett Inc.
Shreedhar (Shree) Kothari is a shareholder at Gumbiner Savett Inc. He is the leader of the Audit and Accounting department, as well as a member of the Executive Committee at the firm. As a practitioner, Kothari’s focus is on helping growth-oriented companies get to the next level with proper audit and financial reporting requirements and tax structuring and planning. He also works with technology startups, as well as venture and private equity backed companies. He has extensive experience in working with businesses through merger & acquisition transactions and providing management and financial consulting.
With his experience as a cost and chartered accountant, he is well versed with the global business environment and works predominantly with entrepreneurs and closely-held private company clients in multiple sectors such as manufacturing and distribution, apparel and textile, jewelry, construction, food and beverage and importing.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Shreedhar Kothari
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Shreedhar Kothari
- Accountant Joins Festival to Indulge Love of Indian Films
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Pradeep Budhiraja
- RICK PARENT
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: PRADEEP BUDHIRAJA
- 40 In Their 40's: Pradeep Budhiraja
- 40 In Their 40's: Amit Jain