Green Hasson Janks
Satpal Nagpal is Green Hasson Janks’ Audit Practice leader with more than 15 years of experience providing audit, accounting and business consulting services. He is a key member of the firm’s Waste Management Group and Nonprofit Practice. Nagpal’s vast industry experience extends to education, recycling, distribution, real estate and home building, e-commerce and entertainment. Passionate about innovation and education, he encourages collaboration between the various groups and people at the firm. He has helped contribute innovative ideas to further enhance the firm’s ongoing growth within the Audit Practice.
Nagpal is passionate about the education sector and serves on the board of Synergy Academies. Additionally, Nagpal is a member of the California Society of CPAs and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Influential Women in Accounting: DONELLA WILSON
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: ANANT PATEL
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Anant Patel
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council:Executive of the Year (Small/Midsize Company) WINNER - DONELLA WILSON
- Tom Barry
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: DONELLA WILSON
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Donella Wilson
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Anant Patel