With the obstacles we all face (as individuals, families, communities and businesses) during this challenging time battling the coronavirus, we are relying on our trusted advisers more than ever. In times of uncertainty, accountants are particularly needed to help our businesses respond and react to issues at hand.
Times like these are also reminders of how important it is to have financial game plans in place.
Those of us living and working in Los Angeles are fortunate to have access to an impressive and diverse selection of professionals. We held an open call for nominations, allowed our readers to make recommendations and have identified some of the region’s most impressive financial leaders.
Los Angeles is truly a national leader when it comes to diversity in business — and the field of accounting is no exception. There are stellar CPAs in the L.A. region who happen to be minorities. Our special section, “Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles,” contains alphabetical lists of many of our region’s outstanding trusted advisers, along with information about their careers, practices and recent accomplishments.
Congratulations to the trailblazing accountants who made this list, and thank you for working to keep the people and businesses of Los Angeles on track.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Publisher's Letter
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers - Letter from the Publisher
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: Publisher's Letter
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: JENNY YANG INOUYE
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: CalCPA Chair Stresses Importance of Diversity, Financial Literacy and Increased Student Outreach
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Letter from the Publisher
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: Diversity of Thought Makes a Better Business Advisor
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: ANANT PATEL