Nicole Stan is a director in CohnReznick’s Woodland Hills office with 15 years of experience in public accounting. Stan has substantial experience providing audit and advisory services to clients in a multitude of industries. In addition to her experience providing audit and advisory services, she has extensive experience testing for Sarbanes-Oxley 404 compliance, evaluating internal controls and proposing remediation plans, and performing risk assessments.
Having worked with both private and public companies, Stan has great familiarity with the needs of privately owned middle market companies as well as those of public companies. Her industry experience includes service companies, managed care providers, and not for profit companies. Stan is actively involved in the accounting profession outside of CohnReznick, holding membership in professional organizations such as the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, California Society of Certified Public Accountants, and Provisors.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Nicole Stan
- Influential Women in Accounting: NICOLE ADAM
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Georgina Harris
- Leaders of Influence: Advisors -Natalie Tronkina
- Influential Women in Accounting: NATALIE TRONKINA
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: GARRETT USHIYAMA
- Leaders of Influence: Advisors -Marc Wolf
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Justin Estrera