Marco Valverde has been with Moss Adams since the start of his career and has practiced public accounting since 2004. He has significant audit experience directing all phases of audits and reviews for a variety of privately held middle-market apparel, manufacturing and distribution, and retail companies. Valverde is well versed in managing audits in accordance with both US and international financial reporting standards, and working with clients with international operations.
Valverde is a leader within the firm’s apparel group, exceling at business development and growing the firm through client engagements. He excels at client service and has become a trusted advisor not only to his clients, but also within the wider LA business community. His ability to anticipate client needs, understand industry challenges, and lend insights to execute effective solutions has helped numerous clients attain their goals.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- FASHION AWARDS: PROFESSIONAL SERVICE PROVIDER OF THE YEAR AWARD
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: IRENE KLING
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - CAROL SURUKI-CARMANY
- 2019 Fashion & Beauty Awards: Fashion Service Provider of the Year Winner
- Fashion Awards Nominees: Top 10 Retail Trends Impacting Apparel Companies
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: MRUNAL PATEL
- Fashion & Beauty Awards: Retail Trends Impacting Apparel Companies
- Reduce Barriers to Growth: Three Reasons Tech Companies Should Conduct Audits Early