Green Hasson Janks
Lizbeth Nevarez has more than ten years of public accounting experience providing tax and consulting services and leads Green Hasson Janks’ Nonprofit Tax Practice. She is an expert on how tax reforms impact nonprofits and provides invaluable insight into nonprofit financials. Nevarez is a frequent speaker at the firm’s nonprofit workshops and conferences. She has also completed the Riordan Leadership Institute’s board service program through the Los Angeles Junior Chamber of Commerce and has taught courses on Form 900 basics and Private Foundations through CalCPA.
Nevarez is a founding member of the GHJ Women’s Empowerment Committee and is an active mentor for her colleagues. She also currently serves on the board of the Executive Service Corps (ESC), providing high-impact, affordable management development services to nonprofits. The initiatives she has sponsored and the programs she has backed have helped with recruiting and retaining talent at the firm.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Lizbeth Nevarez
- Influential Women in Accounting: DONELLA WILSON
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: DONELLA WILSON
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Donella Wilson
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: POLINA CHAPIRO
- Tax Reform: 2017 Tax Reform Act - Unrelated Business Income
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Anant Patel
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: ANANT PATEL