Kash Hussain is the assurance partner in charge of CohnReznick’s Los Angeles offices and leads the Technology & Media industry practice for the firm in Southern California. Hussain has more than 22 years of diverse experience providing audit and consulting services to privately held and public companies. He has worked with clients in technology, motion picture and television production and distribution, broadcasting, digital media, music and numerous other industries.
Hussain’s experience includes resolving complicated accounting, auditing and reporting matters for clients, and he has managed a wide range of global audit engagements with complex capital structures. He is also involved in the operational aspects of his clients’ businesses and assists with M&A transactions and capital transactions including initial public offerings (IPOs), secondary offerings, and private placements. Acting as a mentor to his staff and others, Hussain develops and conducts professional development sessions in the accounting and auditing fields.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: KASH HUSSAIN
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: GARRETT USHIYAMA
- 40 In Their 40's: Scott Cacurak
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Justin Estrera
- Influential Women in Accounting: NICOLE ADAM
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Zubin Mistry
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: DARCY WILSON-JONES
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Georgina Harris