Karla Chavez Luna
Gumbiner Savett Inc.
Karla Chavez Luna works with privately held companies, trusts and estates, and high-net-worth families and their entities in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, retail, professional services, and entertainment. She has deservedly earned a reputation for outstanding client service due to her hands-on approach to clients and staff.
Luna has been setting an example for women in accounting for most of her career and is an incredible asset to the accounting profession. She joined Gumbiner Savett immediately after graduating from UCLA and has steadily risen through the ranks of the tax department to become the firm’s first Latina shareholder as of January 2019. She is heavily involved in the Gumbiner Savett Tax Department’s operational and culture building activities. She is a sought-after mentor amongst the younger staff, who view her as a role model as well as a source for honest and thoughtful career advice.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 40 In Their 40's: Karla Chavez Luna
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Karla Chavez Luna
- Influential Women in Accounting: KARLA CHAVEZ LUNA
- RICK PARENT
- 40 In Their 40's: Pradeep Budhiraja
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Valerie Colin
- 40 In Their 40's: Amit Jain
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Helena Song