Tax Senior Manager
Irene Kling has practiced public accounting since 2004. She specializes in providing tax consulting and compliance services, particularly partnership and limited liability company taxation. Kling primarily serves clients in the real estate, private equity, and venture capital industries as well as start-ups, entertainment media, and manufacturing companies. Before coming to Moss Adams, Kling worked at a Big Four firm for 13 years.
In the short time Kling has been with Moss Adams, she has had an enormous impact to the organization. She has integrated herself as an essential member of the tax department and management team and is spearheading the Moss Adams real estate industry practice in LA. She built an impressive network within Moss Adams and has used those connections to create strong, efficient engagement teams. She is diligent at training staff and developing people, which strengthens Moss Adams as a whole by increasing capacity and efficiency.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Influential Women in Accounting: LAUREN HAVERLOCK
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Victoria Moss
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Connie Scotti
- Fashion & Beauty Awards: Retail Trends Impacting Apparel Companies
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - CAROL SURUKI-CARMANY
- Key Tax-Planning Opportunities for Food and Agribusiness Companies
- Fashion Awards Nominees: Top 10 Retail Trends Impacting Apparel Companies
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Mohamed Ghattas