Garrett Ushiyama is a partner in the Audit and Assurance Department of CohnReznick’s Los Angeles office, and leader of the firm’s Commercial Real Estate Industry Practice in the West Region. He has over 25 years of experience providing audit and advisory services to public and privately held companies across a broad range of real estate companies. Ushiyama has extensive experience with real estate development and operations including industrial, commercial, residential, retail and hospitality properties as well as private equity and pension funds investing in real estate and REITs.
In addition, Ushiyama has served in interim controller and CFO roles for several companies in various industries, and has experience providing advisory services in mergers and acquisitions and financial due diligence, litigation support, financial restructurings, and bankruptcies. He is also heavily involved in his community and participates in a variety of local and firm organizations.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Influential Women in Accounting: NICOLE ADAM
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Gabriel Marquez
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Zubin Mistry
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: KASH HUSSAIN
- Thriving In Their 40's: Kash Hussain
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Georgina Harris
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Natalie Tronkina
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: MOHAMED GHATTAS