Senior Manager, Audit
Liz Vu is a senior audit manager at Armanino LLP and is a first-generation Vietnamese-American. Her family settled in Buffalo, New York and after high school, she relocated to the West Coast to attend USC. She joined Armanino after graduating and is now a successful manager in the firm’s Consumer Products Group.
Vu is also a member of Armanino’s IDEAL (Inclusion of Diverse Employees and Leaders) team as well as the Armanino Foundation Volunteer Vacations Committee. Through that committee, she organized a trip for herself and 52 other Armanino volunteers to Thailand where they taught English to middle school children. Vu is also a member of the Women’s Action Network (WAN) at Armanino and actively participates in the Executive Access Program.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Renee Ordeneaux
- 40 In Their 40's: Ken Teasdale
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Jenn McCabe
- THOMAS SCHULTE
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Parnia Pandkhou
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: VELMA CORONADO
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Elizabeth Dubeck
- LA500 2020: Professional Services