Green Hasson Janks
Anant Patel has over 25 years of public accounting experience and leads both the Green Hasson Janks Consulting Practice and Transaction Advisory Practice and is a member of the Executive Committee for the firm. He advises in the area of mergers and acquisitions and provides financial due diligence consulting such as quality of earnings, working capital analysis, EBITDA analysis and projections and deal structuring. Patel has assisted on deals ranging from $20 million to $350 million and is a Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor (CM&AA). His emphasis on business development and growing GHJ’s services has truly shaped the firm’s growth.
Patel also leads the GHJ COVID-19 taskforce; a firm-wide initiative that helps GHJ to better assist clients seeking guidance on how to navigate the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) that was signed into law to address the public health and economic crisis.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - ANANT PATEL
- Thriving In Their 40's: Anant Patel
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Anant Patel
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Anant Patel
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: ANANT PATEL
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Anant Patel
- 40 In Their 40's: Anant Patel
- CFO Awards 2018 Nominees: The Changing Role of a CFO: New Skills for Success