Director, Risk Advisory Services
RSM US LLP
Alfred Ko is a director for Risk Advisory Services at RSM US LLP and has over 16 years of experience in business process analysis and general IT control assessments and focuses on financial institutions, financial services, and life sciences. Ko specializes in the assessment of information technology risks in support of IT internal audit co-sourcing and outsourcing engagements, financial statement and integrated audits, Sarbanes- Oxley 404, and Service Organization Control reporting. He is a Certified Public Accountant, a Certified Information Systems Auditor, and has a Certification in Risk Management Assurance.
Ko finds it rewarding to work with dynamic teams within the firm and the overall pace and energy of the consulting practice. He has a broad worldview, embraces diversity in leadership styles, and believes that there is space for all types of different perspectives.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: NICOLE STAN
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Velida Alemic
- 40 In Their 40's: Scott Cacurak
- Influential Women in Accounting: MARYELLEN SEBOLD
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Paige Kuroyama
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: SUZANNE DEJONG
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: KIMBERLY HUSAIN PALACIOS
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: IYAYE AMABEOKU